background

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Elai got yet another haircut.  He wouldn't sit still , so we had to just clip it all off.  So, he looks like a baldy with a slight mullet since he kept wanting to see/eat the clippers and so I couldn't get his neck very well.  Eh, he is still cute!

 We are trying to eat better, and in the strawberries we just purchased, this was the elephant man berry.
Also, the pizza is made with a cauliflower crust.  Genius.  Not too bad, but a little too eggy for me.  But, less than 600 calories for the whole thing, which was about 12 x 6 inches!


The poor garden after our weeks away

The herbs did great, though!
So did the lettuces and onions
Evan and Elai



Father-son TV time.  lol.  I think they were watching tom & jerry
The ONLY good pics of Elai and I have his hand in awkward places (face, nose, shirt).  But I liked this one, so it is being shared.



Oh!  And we took Elai swimming for the first time with Michael's dad up in Park City.  Elai was a riot!  He loved it once he realized how to splash the water.  Now we can't stop him when he takes baths!

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...

Um......Julie. Your baby is adorable. I love him, and I love you. The end.

JAM said...

Thanks, Caitlyn! :D I think I will keep him forever. ;)