background

Sunday, September 4, 2011

One Year


One year ago, we knelt across the altar in the Mount Timpanogos Temple and made sacred covenants that sealed us together for time and all eternity. Some people think that marriage only lasts until death or divorce, but in our faith, we believe that when someone with the proper authority seals a man and woman together, they are bound forever. Death does not break these bonds.
I married my best friend. I knew I was marrying a great man, but I had no idea the extent. Every day has been a new adventure and a new blessing. Michael is my knight in shining armor and my shoulder to cry on.
He is capable of making me laugh on the worst of days and for helping me through my many faults in a loving way. I am forever grateful to be spending the rest of eternity by his side.

1 comment:

Mom/Oma said...

Such an adorable couple!! Happy Anniversary!