background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Elai Eats Things

I turned my head from Elai for about 5 seconds to face Michael when Michael starts to laugh. I turn around and find our son eating his sock. That is right, eating. He had pulled it off his foot and stuffed it in his mouth.
He, of course, thought it was hilarious because we, of course, were laughing loudly at the sight of him holding his foot in the air with one hand and stuffing his sock into his mouth with the other.

This pattern isn't limited to just socks, though. He keeps trying to eat his clothes (the ones still on his body and those within reach), the aspirator, blankets, and jackets. He has apparently gotten really confused because he has a habit of unlatching and then grabbing my hand to eat my fingers. When he finds they don't give him the desired effect, he re-latches, just to repeat the cycle. I just have to laugh.

Basically, Elai will eat anything. :)

1 comment:

Caitlyn said...

Oh Julie, I just love him! He is so adorable!!!!